πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž CRYSTAL PEPSI πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž


My Gorgeous Foodies ...I'm going to call this oneone a THROW BACK COME BACK ...

Yes, my Gorgeous Foodies
CRYSTAL PEPSI 
Is not a new thing .. 
CRYSTAL PEPSI was first released in the early 90's. ..I actually remember drinking it ..

Now that CRYSTAL PEPSEI is back ..This is one I definitely will keep in my snack arsenal! ! 

Now, would you believe me if I said it does not taste like the original PEPSI. .. Completely ☝

That's not a bad thing either.. 🀷‍♀️

Automatically because its clear,  everyone thinks that CRYSTAL PEPSI has a lemon lime flavor. ..

No, it doesn't ..lol Just because a pop is clear does not mean its lemon lime. ...

All CLEAR POPS ARE NOT THE SAME! !

Any who. ..Lol

CRYSTAL PEPSI does not taste as heavy or dark like regular PEPSI does if that makes sense .. 

CRYSTAL PEPSI is alot more crisp , and lighter then regular PEPSI. .. My guess is because they use less caramel color and sugar which is fine for me. .


I'm  so happy alot of these food and beverage company's bringing back alot of snacks from my child hold ...

What snacks and beverages would you like to see cone comeback ...
Leave me a comment below. ..

Here's to good eating my Gorgeous Foodies ...

Make sure you follow me on #instagram

@HeavenBeautiful


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. πŸ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN 🍿