🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌GOING BANANAS ..ALMOND MILK.. 🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌


🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌
Gorgeous Foodies I got something the will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth..
🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌
As my Gorgeous Foodies already know as stated in previous post, I do not drink milk anymore.. Almond Milk is a thing in my household now.. lol 
🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌
My favorite brand as you can very well see is Almond Breeze, and they just dropped their new flavor earlier this summer ..
Almond Breeze Banana

TASTE TEST!!!

I figure the best way to try this new milk out was to have it with cereal.. It was good don't get me wrong, but something seem different, I just could not put my finger on it..

I kept reading the ingredients, then it hit me ..

In BIG BOLD LETTERS..

EVERY CARTON HAS A 1/2 OF BANANA BLENDED IN THE MILK....LOL
🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌
Which means the milk is a little thicker then normal, and its super sweet because of it..

I wouldn't necessarily put it in my cereal anymore because of the consistency of the milk, 
it makes the cereal a little thick as well.

Now smoothies, yogurt bowls, shakes, etc It would be perfect for..

Would I buy this again? 
Yes!! Not for my cereal though..lol

You cane find this gem at your nearest Meijer locations..
🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌
Grab yours today and leave a comment below, telling me what you think of 
🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌
Almond Breeze new Almond Banana Milk
🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌
Here's to good eating my Gorgeous Foodies..
Make sure you follow me on #instagram 

@HeavenBeautiful  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. πŸ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN 🍿