NILLA πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹LEMON πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹ WAFER COOKIES



What's going on my GORGEOUS FOODIES !!
It's COOKIE TIME ! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ

Now I know for a KNOWN ACTUAL FACTUAL ..that we all watched our grandmothers make a
🍌 BANANA 🍌PUDDING🍌 ! 

At some point we would sneak and take some of these cookies or grandma would sneak some to us so we could get out her kitchen lol !

I know mines did ..🀷‍♀️

Still do. .😏

I'm sure you have figures it out by now.. 
Nilla Wafer cookies were the best cookies EVER !

Yes I said it.. .With a cup of kool aid! !!WHAT!!! πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Every hood kids dream. ..

Anywho ..🀷‍♀️

Last spring,  I was in the store grocery shopping , and of course I had to go down the cookie asile ...

As I'm walking I happen to look up and there they were in all its golden glory. .πŸ˜‹

πŸ‹LEMONπŸ‹ NILLA WAFER COOKIES. .
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

I immediately grabbed a box ,and boy I'm glad I did. ..

For the ones that are πŸ‹LEMON πŸ‹ cookie fans like me. ..You will definitely love these.. 

The perfect amount of lemon flavor. .The perfect amount of sweetness ,and you can't eat just one . .
πŸ‹LEMONπŸ‹ NILLA WAFER COOKIES are a must have in my book 

Get to your nearest Meijers today and grab you a box or two and leave a comment below telling me what you think. ..

Here's to good eating my Gorgeous Foodies ..

Make sure you follow Menon #instagram 
@HeavenBeautiful

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. πŸ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN 🍿