SEEING STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.. CHEETOS CHEETO STARS SUMMERTIME RANCH


Gorgeous Foodies.. Cheester Cheeto be on one lately..lol

Cheetos STARS SUMMER TIME RANCH is back..
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
This time closer to the end of summer ..lol

I first had Cheetos STARS SUMMERTIME RANCH
 last year at the top of summer, and I absolutely  LOVED  them..

They are the traditional Cheetos Puffs of course, but honestly ..
They reminded me of Doritos Ranch chips if that makes any sense... lol
That is what the Summertime ranch flavor taste like..
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Almost makes me wonder if the asked Doritos if they could borrow their ranch recipe?

Is it a bad thing?
ABSOLUTELY NOT! ..LOL

Will I buy them again?
ABSOLUTELY!! Next week as soon as I can..lol

They are here only for a limited time.. Hence 
SUMMERTIME RANCH!!

You can find these delicious  Cheetos Stars Summertime Ranch at your nearest Walmart locations

Grab a bag today and let me know in the comments if you think they taste like Doritos Ranch to you too..

Here's to good eating my Gorgeous Foodies..
Make sure you follow me on #instagram..

@HeavenBeautiful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. 👑

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN 🍿